Sunday, November 22, 2015

Peer Reviews

Emma- She did an excellent job at describing the designers and each of their work.  I also appreciated the fact that she searched for an extra credit video on one of the designers that we hardly talked about.

Riann- I like how Riann touched upon a little of everything.  There was mention of the designers along with a description of their work.  In addition Riann mentioned LEED and biophilic design which are a contributing factor to Post Modern design.  The pictures also exemplified the period nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Haley- I thought you did a good job going over all of the designers of the period. i wasn't there for this day of class, and reading this helped me understand more what we covered during that day. I liked all of the pictures you chose as well.

    ReplyDelete